FlashForge 3d Printer Creator Pro, Metal Frame Structure, Acrylic Covers, Optimized Build Platform, Dual Extruder W/2 Spools, Works with ABS and PLA
List Price: $899.00
Sale Price: $898.95
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The new, FlashForge Creator Pro replaces the popular Creator X in the FlashForge lineup of dual extruder 3D printers. It boasts the same proven design, sturdy metal frame, optimized build platform, and adds: a transparent cover that effectively seals the chamber from outside interference; an integrated LCD screen and button board; and more...
Key features and improvements:
- Sturdy metal frame is substantially more stable than the Creator's original wood frame..
- Warp-resistant 6.3mm aluminum build platform remains perfectly level under the stress of high heat.
- New high heat resistant metal platform supports replace plastic supports.
- New heavy-duty (10mm) z-axis guide rod ensures steady and precise movement.
- New acrylic cover encloses the chamber to insulate and protect ABS prints.
- The Creator Pro
- Dual Extruder
- 2x Spool Holders
- 2 spools filament(N.W.:1 kilogram per spool, material and color randomly selected)
- 2x filament guide tubes
- Nuts, screws and Hex Wrench Kit in accessories bag
- Power Supply Cable
- USB cable
- End stop switch cable(spare part) -Acrylic covers kit -1×4GB SD card(contains software, test sample files and operation manual)
- Software: ReplicatorG, MakerWare
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac OSX and, Linux
- Print from SD card or over USB
- Input file type: STL, gcode
- Build envelope: 225 x 145 x 150 mm
- Build volume: About 5 liters
- Layer thickness: 0.1-0.3 mm(adjustable)
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
- Works well with 1.75 mm ABS & PLA
- Full manufacturer's warranty fulfilled by Flashforge, and lifetime support provided by expert FlashForge technicians
- A sturdy metal frame that is substantially more stable than the Creator's original wood frame
- Aviation level aluminum plate with a thickness of 6.3mm guarantee its surface is completely flat and will not warp during heating process.
- Metal platform support plus 10mm guide rod ensure a precise Z axis movement and prevent platform arm from deforming.
- Enclosed chamber insulates and protects ABS prints